- Face mask made of 3-layer non woven fabric.
- Prevents transmission of pathogens.
- No droplets are released when breathing out.
- Protects 2 potential entry points against microorganisms: nose and mouth.
- Disposable masks – max. wear for 2 hours at a time (dispose properly after use).
- Soft elastic rubber bands for fastening behind the ears.
- Bands can be reduced by tying them so that children can wear the masks.
- Adjustable nose clip ensures better hold and protection.
- User groups:
- Individuals (in case of flu / virus infection)
- Medical professions
- General public bodies
- and many more
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency ≥ 98%
3-layer non-woven fabric
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene non-woven (fabric-like)
- Middle Layer: Filter meltblown
- Outside Layer: Polypropylene
Classification Type IIR:
- Layer Filter System
- Filters Air Pollutants
- 3-Layer Non Woven Fabric
- Soft Elastic Ear Loops
- Name: Disposable 3PLY Medical Face Mask
- Size: 17.5*9.5 CM
- Pack: 50pcs/box
- Colour: Blue
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Standard: BFE ≥ 98%
- Storage: keep in a cool and dry place
Medical Face Masks:
Explanation of the European standard 14683:2019
Medical face masks are primarily used to protect patients. The European standard specifies that face masks protect the patient from contagious germs from the mouth and nose of the staff. It also serves the wearer at all times as protection against possible contaminated liquids.
The Casada Hygiene Mask meets the requirements of the test criteria of EN 14683: 2019 for medical face masks. There are two types of masks. On the one hand the bacterial filter performance and on the other hand the breathing resistance. A distinction is also made in each type according to the splash resistance.